T & CReturn Policy
Returns must be done within seven (7) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. You may return your order (or items) for any of the following reasons:
You received the wrong item in your package or the item has a manufacturing defect (excluding goods marked as display set items or clearance goods).
And the general requirements for returns are as follows:
- You have proof of purchase (receipt).
- The goods must be in new condition and returned in the original selling condition and unopened packaging along with all original accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and any free gifts, vouchers received with it.
- The product must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted.
Under what conditions is/are the product non-returnable:
- Once Installed: Made-to-order/Custom-Made, Air-Conditioner, TV (once wall-mounted)
- Once Used: All Electrical kitchen appliances and home appliances such as fridge and washing machine due to hygiene issues.
- Display unit, auction items and clearance goods are strictly non-refundable. You are required to make a complete inspection to assess the item before purchasing. These items are sold on "as is, where is" basis.
- Items that have been purchased for more than 7 days.
- The item was purchased for someone else who simply does not want it.
- The item has no defects. You have changed your mind because of wrong selection, colour, size, model or specification, product not meeting expectation; or simply found it cheaper elsewhere.
- Defaulted on payment for item.
If your return meets all the requirements above and you wish to proceed with the return, please have your receipt or invoice ready and simply visit any of our retail stores or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our customer service agent will verify the return reason and arrange a free return pick-up for you. Our courier company will pick up the package at the time specified by you. We will conduct an evaluation within seven (7) days starting from the day we received your returned items. You will receive an email confirmation once the returned item is received from our end.
If your return is valid, we will process your refund or replacement, based on what you have indicated to our customer service agent. If it's valid, we will reimburse you with a refund through the same mode of payment that was made in the original purchase.
If your return is not valid, we will notify you and arrange the items to be returned. For the items to be returned, a delivery fee will be chargeable. We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange, refund deemed unfit or unreasonable.
Packages are generally dispatched within 3 working days after receipt of payment and are shipped via our courier company.
If you are within Ipoh area, you may choose to pick up from our retail stores or arrange for installation by Euway Electrical. Installation is subject to time availability. Please contact our customer service agent to make arrangement.
We advise you to group your items in one order to reduce the processing time. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
There is strictly no cancellation of order will be entertained once it is confirmed and payment has been received by us.
Should any order be cancelled by Euway Electrical due to stock shortage or any other reasons that may result in Euway Electrical's inability to fulfill the order,
we will reimburse you with a refund through the same mode of payment that was made in the original purchase.
Euway Electrical is not liable for the warranty of any merchandise. All goods are supplied and sold as is, unless the manufacturer, or supplier, of such goods has issued a warranty in respect of such goods.
You hereby agree to look solely to such manufacturer, or supplier, for any claims related to such warranty.
All warranty will be covered by the respective brand manufacturer, or supplier, of the goods; warranty period might vary according to the type of product.
The original warranty card and invoice is required to be presented for any warranty claims.
All terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.